This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I´m little bit confused about in finding the best module(s) for a restaurant & food delivery service, which can fulfill the following specifications:

A) Incoming phone calls (orders):

A1) Existing customer (recognized on phone number):

A1a) Popup customer-data window with 1-click-possibility to start order (product selections)

A2) New-customer (phone number not recognized):

A2a) Popup new customer-data entry window to quick-fill the following fields:

-> Phone number (automatically proposed from incoming call)

-> Family name

-> Delivery address with

- Street (autocomplete - pre-installed from GeoData....)

- Urban-District (autocomplete - related to Street)

- House-No.

- Entry-No. (Stair-No.)

- Level-No.

- Door-No.

- Comments to delivery address (e.g. "ring twice")

A2b) Saving new data entry opens window to start order (product selections) for the new customer

A3) Searching customers (e.g. if phone number has changed and isn´t recognized) with name and urban-district should show delivery-addresses in the listing

B) Incoming orders from online shop are possible too. To the single products the possibilty for customer comments (e.g. "medium rare") are necessary.

C) After order is made the following steps are necessary:

C1) Send order to kitchen screen or kitchen printer (choose on daily start which method is preferred)

C2) Send order/bill to drivers printer

D) Additional to the delivery service the standard restaurant modules (with tables) are needed.

E) Loyality programs are for the delivery service as well as for the restaurant guests.

All the examples of modules I´ve seen wasn´t really handy for a practical & quick progress in work and I hope to get some suggestions how to step forward!

Thanks!

Discard
Best Answer

Contact www.serpentcs.com (Jay Vora), they have a non-public POS restaurant solution in combination with their restaurant management which should cover your need quite completely. And it is reasonably priced.

Detailled Info: https://www.udemy.com/odoo-restaurant-management/learn/v4/overview

Discard
Author

Thank you very much for the reference - will contact them! :-)

By the way, I'm working on a preconfigured and standardized restaurant vertical solution for owner-driven individual restaurants and diners together with Serpent. If you are interested to join forces, please let me know (trevi@twanda.com, www.twanda.ch)

Author

On your Swiss-Flag I´m assuming you speak German too, Ermin? ;-)

Very well spotted...aber ned wienarisch :-)

Author

Gottfried Stutz - ned wienarisch? What a pity..... ;-) Will message you tomorrow! Have a nice WE! :-)