Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

'o' Not Defined When Making Custom Report

By
Alex Gallien
on 5/27/14, 7:43 PM 836 views

Hi all,

I am working on a custom report currently, and have added a new repeatIn() line and table. I followed the convention that I saw in other reports (Table with the headings, followed by a non-table line with [[ repeatIn(o.routing_id.workcenter_lines,'line3') ]], then a 1x2 table with [[ line3.name ]] and [[ line3.note ]]. However I am getting an error message now stating:

name 'o' is not defined

(<type 'exceptions.NameError'>, NameError("name 'o' is not defined",), <traceback object at 0x7feb1dfd39e0>)

'o' is defined at the top, [[repeatIn(objects,'o')]] and is referenced by repeatIn() functions above and below the one that I added - any idea why it is throwing me this error? Thanks!

Alex Gallien
On 6/16/14, 4:57 PM

If anyone else is facing this problem, it has to do with the face that repeatIn() commands need to be between

tags in the RML.

Karthik
On 5/28/14, 1:20 AM

Please refer  some report available on odoo, eg:  invoice report   Then added the things specied in top of the report. eg . [[repeatln.o]] . 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/27/14, 7:43 PM
Seen: 836 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM