Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

number to text conversion

on 4/9/13, 7:45 AM 2,141 views

i actually wanted to display the total revenue planned in words say ten thousand rupees instead 0f 10000...plz help me in this....help me out..it would be helpful..

| 4 4 8
Casablanca, Morocco
On 4/9/13, 8:54 AM

To convert amount to word you can use the amount_to_text function defined in openerp/tools/amount_to_text_en.py

from openerp.tools import amount_to_text_en

amount_to_text_en.amount_to_text(10000, 'en', 'EURO')
--> Ten Thousand EURO and Zero Cent

hey i found that in openerp/server/addons/library.zip/tools....how should i proceed next to import this to my database...to sales order

on 4/9/13, 9:18 AM

hey i dont know how to import it....when i added that in sale.py i get an error.....can you plz tell me the procedure where should i do this....

on 4/9/13, 9:37 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 4/9/13, 7:45 AM
Seen: 2141 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM