This question has been flagged

Is there a way to follow records in OpenERP that are related with each other. For example you can follow some specific sales team and there you can choose to follow such things as notify when lead is created, opportunity lost/won/ discussions, convert to opportunity. All these options look great, but in reality it does not work really well or maybe I don't know something?

For example I started following sales team: sales department choosing all options to be notified that there is (discussion, lead created etc.). But when another user creates lead and chooses that sales team, I don't get any notifications at all. When I open that same lead, I see that for some reason I'm only following discussions when I chose to follow everything. But if I convert lead to opportunity, then I get notification and when I go to that lead I see that I'm following everything. When I create opportunity directly (without converting to opportunity), I don't get any notifications and when I go to that opportunity, I see that I'm only following discussions again.

To me it seems this feature is buggy or I don't see something here maybe?..

Discard