Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Notification for the user when task is created.

By
Ivan Yakushchenko
on 6/4/14, 4:58 PM 992 views

Dear community! I want to configure OpenERP in the way, that when task is created, user receives notification about it into his system's inbox (not e-mail, I don't need messages, which are sent to e-mail in this case). I've found some similar questions on this forum, but they are without answer. Can someone help me?

Thank you very much in advance!

I also would like help with this. My setup is that when someone email us at an alias it creates a task so when that happens I would like the notification.

Dijuan
on 8/18/15, 1:06 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/4/14, 4:58 PM
Seen: 992 times
Last updated: 8/18/15, 3:55 PM