Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Not Run AerooLib in OpenERP 6.1 for Windows

By
Joaquin
on 3/25/13, 5:25 AM 2,103 views

Hello.

This is a continuation of my porevious post: Not run pyExcelerator and AerooLib in OpenERP 6.1 for Windows

I made ​​each and every one of the points I've mentioned and still gives the same error. I have it installed in OpenERP: "C: \ Work \ SO7 \"

Under "C: \ Work \ SO7 \ Server \ server" I located the folder Genshi Under "C: \ Work \ SO7 \ Server \ server \ openerp \ addons" folder located aeroolib I I restarted the computer. I proceeded to install the module reports_aeroo, and get the same error.

Cyril Gaspard (GEM)

--Cyril Gaspard (GEM)--
| 5 6 8
Paris, France
--Cyril Gaspard (GEM)--

Forum contributor since 2008

Cyril Gaspard (GEM)
On 3/25/13, 5:34 AM

Hi,

if you read correctly my answer in previous question, aeroolib and genshi libraries should be placed in :

copy folder genshi in c:...\server.

and not in copy folder genshi in c:...\server\openerp\addons.

Aeroolib and genshi are python libraries, not openerp module, this is not the same thing.

Bye

Hi GEM. Thanks for your response. Under "C: \ Work \ SO7 \ Server \ server" I located the folder Genshi Under "C: \ Work \ SO7 \ Server \ server \" folder located aeroolib. I restarted the computer. I proceeded to install the module reports_aeroo, and get the same error.

Joaquin
on 3/25/13, 5:46 AM

allinone, the name of the file are: openerp-allinone-setup-6.1-latest.exe

Joaquin
on 3/25/13, 5:54 AM

Maybe the problem can be derived by the version of windows? I have a Windows 7 64-bit Enterprise

Joaquin
on 3/25/13, 6:12 AM

GEM. Still keeping the libraries in Python? Or just copy AEROOLIB and Genshi in the folder "server"?

Joaquin
on 3/25/13, 6:35 AM

Sorry, but my english is very bad and i need to use translations for to understand everything you say. I then remove these libraries Python? Uninstall Python and I restart Python without installing GENSHI and AEROOLIB?

Joaquin
on 3/25/13, 7:40 AM

move directories named genshi and aeroolib from your c:...\python\lib\site-packages directory to your C: \ Work \ SO7 \ Server \ server directory. This is clear ???????

Cyril Gaspard (GEM)
on 3/25/13, 7:49 AM

So far, thanks to it I've gotten it to work. The problem is that the libraries have to remove the "%% Python \ Lib \ site-packages", put the OpenERP \ SERVER, and verify that the Server is in the PYTHONPATH. GEM, thanks. Without your help I would have been impossible to carry out the AerooReport, work in my Windows installation.

Joaquin
on 3/25/13, 8:03 AM

If this is is the case, you can close the question by marking my answer as correct under the number of votes (button "V"). Bye

Cyril Gaspard (GEM)
on 3/25/13, 8:12 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/25/13, 5:25 AM
Seen: 2103 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM