This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hello.

This is a continuation of my porevious post: Not run pyExcelerator and AerooLib in OpenERP 6.1 for Windows

I made ​​each and every one of the points I've mentioned and still gives the same error. I have it installed in OpenERP: "C: \ Work \ SO7 \"

Under "C: \ Work \ SO7 \ Server \ server" I located the folder Genshi Under "C: \ Work \ SO7 \ Server \ server \ openerp \ addons" folder located aeroolib I I restarted the computer. I proceeded to install the module reports_aeroo, and get the same error.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

if you read correctly my answer in previous question, aeroolib and genshi libraries should be placed in :

copy folder genshi in c:...\server.

and not in copy folder genshi in c:...\server\openerp\addons.

Aeroolib and genshi are python libraries, not openerp module, this is not the same thing.

Bye

Discard
Author

Hi GEM. Thanks for your response. Under "C: \ Work \ SO7 \ Server \ server" I located the folder Genshi Under "C: \ Work \ SO7 \ Server \ server \" folder located aeroolib. I restarted the computer. I proceeded to install the module reports_aeroo, and get the same error.

Author

allinone, the name of the file are: openerp-allinone-setup-6.1-latest.exe

Author

Maybe the problem can be derived by the version of windows? I have a Windows 7 64-bit Enterprise

Author

GEM. Still keeping the libraries in Python? Or just copy AEROOLIB and Genshi in the folder "server"?

Author

Sorry, but my english is very bad and i need to use translations for to understand everything you say. I then remove these libraries Python? Uninstall Python and I restart Python without installing GENSHI and AEROOLIB?

move directories named genshi and aeroolib from your c:...\python\lib\site-packages directory to your C: \ Work \ SO7 \ Server \ server directory. This is clear ???????

Author

So far, thanks to it I've gotten it to work. The problem is that the libraries have to remove the "%% Python \ Lib \ site-packages", put the OpenERP \ SERVER, and verify that the Server is in the PYTHONPATH. GEM, thanks. Without your help I would have been impossible to carry out the AerooReport, work in my Windows installation.

If this is is the case, you can close the question by marking my answer as correct under the number of votes (button "V"). Bye