Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Not Getting Emails From Confirmed Sales Orders

Alex Gallien
on 6/23/14, 6:26 PM 618 views

Hi everyone,

All of my email features are currently working - I can send invoices, etc as well as receive emails from an email address. However I can't figure out how to get a confirmation email from a Sales Order. What is the combination of settings that will allow that to happen? I feel like I have tried all the combinations at this point.

Ludo - Neobis

--Ludo - Neobis--
| 2 2 5
Hoogvliet, Netherlands
--Ludo - Neobis--

Ludo - Neobis
On 6/24/14, 3:35 AM

Do you mean the email send to your customer? If so, once the quotation has been confirmed, there should be 2 buttons for communication with the customer. "Print" is one and "Email customer" is the other. Email customer should then send the customer an email notifying them about a new sales order, provided the customer has a valid email address. 

This is working, I am talking about receiving a confirmation when a sales order goes through. What isn't working for me is an email notification when following a Sales Order. I have a user set up to 'Receive Messages by Email: All Messages (discussions, emails, followed system notifications)' but even when I specifically click follow on a Sales Order it doesn't send the email. Any idea what that might be?

Alex Gallien
on 6/24/14, 2:22 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 6/23/14, 6:26 PM
Seen: 618 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM