This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi everybody,

I'm beginning with Odoo and have several questions / problems encountered : 

• In the configuration menu, I see 5 active users but when I'm going on my dashboard / users, I only see two of them. Is it because for the 3 others, I've just selected "website access" ? They are suppliers linked with my activity and I just want them to be able to add products directly on the website but they don't have to get access to all the Odoo system.
    So... Where is the bug coming from and how can I solve the problem ?

Thanks !

Clara 
Discard

No it was really on the website.

I have an option "content" and I can create products through this way, changing the description, etc. 

But my colleague, who are having the same rights as me, doesn't seem to be able to do it... 

If your colleague is not able to do the same as you, he obviously has not the same rights. Please check carefully.

Best Answer

I suppose that in the "Settings/Dashboard" only "internal users" are shown. If you remove this filter in the search bar of the "Settings/Users/Users" menu, you'll see all users. Do you mean "Portal Access" instead of "Website access"? If yes, portal users do not have access rights to create products by default (of course). If you want to achieve that, you have to create specific access rights using ACLs and maybe record rules.

Discard