Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

not able to update customized moduel

By
SureshRao
on 9/19/14, 4:04 AM 434 views

Dear Sandip,

im facing issue on Project management module.

previously one of the developer done some customize on project management module. 

in openerp 7 db we have 2 databse.

1.)Binalight_Test

2.)Binalight_Final

when i tested in Binalight_Test the modified fields and function is available. but for BinaLight_Final the modified filed and fucntions not updated. then i update the Project management module from Setting for Binalight_Final. its not updating. kindly guide me bro. 

actualy im handling this project my own self here. here the is no opensource developer here.

the standar source locaterd folder == > /opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons

modified source available ==>/opt/openerp/custom-modules/project_stage_module/project_stage

in openerp-server.conf 

the link which i provide is correct.

thanks in advance

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/19/14, 4:04 AM
Seen: 434 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM