Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Not able to add new selection in sale order state fields?

By
vadivel
on 9/16/14, 1:53 AM 636 views

Hi friends,

I have to made some customiztions in sale.order for revisions.So i have to add new state in sale order form.But cant able to add that new state.Please help me in this...When press the button it warns me that the sale_order.state 'quot_confirm' not available.But i have added it in state field.reply me ASAP.

Narayanamurthy
On 9/16/14, 2:04 AM

hi vadivel,

class sale_order(osv.osv):
    _inherit = 'sale.order'

_columns={
                'state': fields.selection([

('quot_confirm', 'Confirm'),
            ('draft', 'Draft Quotation'),
            ('sent', 'Quotation Sent'),
            ('cancel', 'Cancelled'),
            ('waiting_date', 'Waiting Schedule'),
            ('progress', 'Sales Order'),
            ('manual', 'Sale to Invoice'),
            ('invoice_except', 'Invoice Exception'),
            ('done', 'Done'),
            ], 'Status', readonly=True, track_visibility='onchange',
            help="Gives the status of the quotation or sales order. \nThe exception status is automatically set when a cancel operation occurs in the processing of a document linked to the sales order. \nThe 'Waiting Schedule' status is set when the invoice is confirmed but waiting for the scheduler to run on the order date.", select=True),

}

sale_order()

I did this already have not been updated..Something else needed?????????

vadivel
on 9/16/14, 2:12 AM

change the xml file also with xpath

Odoo
on 9/16/14, 2:40 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/16/14, 1:53 AM
Seen: 636 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM