Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

normal bom acting like phantom bom in production order

By
Wided Kéfi
on 12/4/15, 9:32 AM 364 views

I have this structure of bills of materials for product1:

Product1

Product2

Product3

Product4

Product5

Product6

When I validate a production order with product 1, I get this list of product to consume:

Product2, Product3, Product5, Product6

The bom related to product 4 is of type normal, so I should get two production orders:

The first with Product2, Product3, Product4

The second with Product5, Product6

This unusual behaviour concerns only some of my products. When I compare them to others , I don't find a difference.

I've never seen this before. Can you export the BoM's for the Products this is happening for and share them (All fields, not just Import Compatible format).

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 12/4/15, 3:14 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/4/15, 9:32 AM
Seen: 364 times
Last updated: 12/4/15, 3:14 PM