After creating a new OpenErp v6.1 system, I installed all modules, and went to create a new base for "projects" & "tasks". Truthfully, I don't NEED to set up billing for these projects just yet, it's just more to organize personal tasks. The PROBLEM is that whenever I go to create a new "project", enter info, and hit "save" or "done", I end up with the following error-
The operation cannot be completed, probably due to the following: - deletion: you may be trying to delete a record while other records still reference it - creation/update: a mandatory field is not correctly set
[object with reference: project_id - project.id]"
My obvious first thought was that I hadn't filled in a particular field, but after filling in all of them, I have the same error. Maybe I'm filling them in wrong somehow? Any ideas are appreciated.
Edit: Sadly, after spending time becoming relatively familiar with 7, I need to use 6.1 as a requirement for work.
Half-solution!: There seemed to be some sort of conflict with multiple modules that I'd installed. After uninstalling everything, I simply started by installing "Project Management" and entering tasks and projects from the beginning. I have a feeling as i install more modules, I'll get this error once again, and update with which made things go wonky.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 4/17/13, 2:34 PM|
|Seen: 829 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|