This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi everybody,

I would like to add a new field in the sale.py : Table sale_order. This field will link to an purchase _order. It is why I add this in the python code

class sale_order(osv.osv):
_name = "sale.order"
_inherit = ['mail.thread', 'ir.needaction_mixin']
_description = "Sales Order"
_track = {
    'state': {
        'sale.mt_order_confirmed': lambda self, cr, uid, obj, ctx=None: obj['state'] in ['manual', 'progress'],
        'sale.mt_order_sent': lambda self, cr, uid, obj, ctx=None: obj['state'] in ['sent'],
        'sale.mt_order_bat': lambda self, cr, uid, obj, ctx=None: obj['state'] in ['bat']
    },
}

_columns = {
    'name': fields.char('Order Reference', size=64, required=True,
        readonly=True, states={'draft': [('readonly', False)], 'sent': [('readonly', False)]}, select=True),
    'shop_id': fields.many2one('sale.shop', 'Shop', required=True, readonly=True, states={'draft': [('readonly', False)], 'sent': [('readonly', False)]}),
    'link_Purchase': fields.many2one('purchase.order', 'Link Purchase'),
}

But it don't work. I have this error:

'NoneType' object has no attribute '_table'

Someone knows why please?

Thank you a lot

Discard

Please link the whole file you have created. (I assume you have created a new module, and not injected directly your python code into the sale.py file...)

Author

Hi Yann. Thank you for your help. I injected my code directly on sale.py. I will try to create my own file but for the beginning I prefered use the sale.py. I edited my text to be more clear.

I don't know, perhaps you have something in your log file that can help us to solve this ?

Author Best Answer

Hi Yann,

I will send you my log file as soon as I will be at home. Btw, maybe I need to "import" the module purchase in my module "sale"?

Edit: The error:

2014-01-10 11:27:24,627 31732 ERROR Selverine openerp: Failed to initialize database Selverine. Traceback (most recent call last): File "/opt/openerp/openerp/cli/server.py", line 97, in preload_registry db, registry = openerp.pooler.get_db_and_pool(dbname,update_module=update_module) File "/opt/openerp/openerp/pooler.py", line 33, in get_db_and_pool registry = RegistryManager.get(db_name, force_demo, status, update_module) File "/opt/openerp/openerp/modules/registry.py", line 193, in get update_module) File "/opt/openerp/openerp/modules/registry.py", line 219, in new openerp.modules.load_modules(registry.db, force_demo, status, update_module) File "/opt/openerp/openerp/modules/loading.py", line 350, in load_modules force, status, report, loaded_modules, update_module) File "/opt/openerp/openerp/modules/loading.py", line 256, in load_marked_modules loaded, processed = load_module_graph(cr, graph, progressdict, report=report, skip_modules=loaded_modules, perform_checks=perform_checks) File "/opt/openerp/openerp/modules/loading.py", line 165, in load_module_graph init_module_models(cr, package.name, models) File "/opt/openerp/openerp/modules/module.py", line 374, in init_module_models result = obj._auto_init(cr, {'module': module_name}) File "/opt/openerp/openerp/osv/orm.py", line 3163, in _auto_init if dest_model._table != 'ir_actions': AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '_table'

Thanks

Selverine

Discard

No, not at all. I've been able to do the same thing you try to do with res.partner, without importing it.

Author

The same thing with me. I can link to res.partner but not to purchase.order...

Hi ! Your log file is unreadable. But I think your class modified returns None. Please check all your brackets, comas, ... Something in the sale_order class is probably wrong. If not, try to quote the line you've add, then restart. To make sure it's your line the problem.