Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

NoConnectorUnitError: When I try to delete res.partner.category from odoo with magento integration that gives me ERROR like :

By
Dilip Dabhi
on 6/29/16, 9:42 AM 233 views

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/home/odoo-dev-d/workspace/odoo_v8/custome_addons/magento_connector/connector/queue/worker.py", line 124, in run_job

job.perform(session)

File "/home/odoo-dev-d/workspace/odoo_v8/custome_addons/magento_connector/connector/queue/job.py", line 512, in perform

self.result = self.func(session, *self.args, **self.kwargs)

File "/home/odoo-dev-d/workspace/odoo_v8/custome_addons/magento_connector/magentoerpconnect/unit/delete_synchronizer.py", line 49, in export_delete_record

deleter = env.get_connector_unit(MagentoDeleter)

File "/home/odoo-dev-d/workspace/odoo_v8/custome_addons/magento_connector/connector/connector.py", line 355, in get_connector_unit

self.model_name)(self)

File "/home/odoo-dev-d/workspace/odoo_v8/custome_addons/magento_connector/connector/backend.py", line 269, in get_class

(base_class, session, model_name))

NoConnectorUnitError: No matching class found for <class 'openerp.addons.magentoerpconnect.unit.delete_synchronizer.MagentoDeleter'> with session: <Session db_name: magento_test, uid: 1, context: {'job_uuid': u'c20bc146-4b2d-4d08-916f-2988f1ded526'}>, model name: magento.res.partner.category

I am getting same error for the class

<class 'odoo.addons.magentoerpconnect.unit.import_synchronizer.BatchImporter'>

I am using odoo v10 and magento v2.0 

Brijesh Kesariya
on 10/25/16, 11:20 AM
Brijesh Kesariya
On 11/7/16, 1:52 AM

You have to check all the arguments in the Connector Unit.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/29/16, 9:42 AM
Seen: 233 times
Last updated: 11/7/16, 1:52 AM