Odoo Help

No way to create invoices from sale orders

By
Joel Germany
on 10/24/16, 7:00 PM 342 views

Yes I have read many people have about the same problem but not exactly. Let me explain:

Every time I click on 'create invoice' button in a Sale Order I get this message (in french as I'm french):

L'opération n'a pas pu être complétée, probablement à la suite d'une :
- suppression : vous essayez de supprimer un enregistrement auquel d'autres enregistrements font référence- création/modification : un champ requis n'est pas correctement rempli
[objet référencé : Product - product.product]

(I translate as

The operation could not be completed, probably after:
- deletion : you try to delete a record that other records are referencing
- create/modify : a reqired is not filled correctly
[referenced item : Product - product.product])

Thx if you could help avoid me to manually create my invoices in this cases (when they already ares done in a certain way).

Looks like a security role issue that has probably been fixed already. Please update your own Odoo instance to the latest code ;)

Yenthe
on 10/25/16, 4:08 AM
Joel Germany
On 12/5/16, 12:02 AM
Looks like a security role issue that has probably been fixed already. Please update your own Odoo instance to the latest code ;)

No way. after 2 monthes of regular updates. still don't work! just the message haas changed to "Enregistrement inexistant ou détruit." (record not existing or destroyed)

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/24/16, 7:00 PM
Seen: 342 times
Last updated: 6/26/17, 8:46 AM