Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

No transition between stages in opportunities

on 5/7/14, 8:24 AM 716 views

In opportunities, in form view, i don't the the five stages that are set.

For exemple : If i create a new one, it has just one stage "New". From the kanban view, if i drag & drop this opportunity to a other stage, "negotiation", it still has only one stage(negotiation)

I don't know why the possibility to escalate the stage from the form view disappeared.

Could someone help me with this ?

Juan Felix Mateos
On 6/21/14, 7:02 AM

I get an error with the full code but it seems to work only with

<field name="stage_id" widget="statusbar" clickable="True" domain="[ '|', ('type', '=', type), ('type', '=', 'both')]" on_change="onchange_stage_id(stage_id)"/>

Is there any error in '&', '|', ('case_default', '=', True), ('section_ids', '=', section_id),

On 5/7/14, 8:46 AM

OK i found the solution.

After activating developer mode.

In form view of the opportunities, i select the "Edit FormView" (on the upper left of the screen)

I replace

<field name="stage_id" widget="statusbar" clickable="True"/>

<field name="stage_id" widget="statusbar" clickable="True" domain="['&', '|', ('case_default', '=', True), ('section_ids', '=', section_id), '|', ('type', '=', type), ('type', '=', 'both')]" on_change="onchange_stage_id(stage_id)"/>

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 5/7/14, 8:24 AM
Seen: 716 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM