Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

no such external id currently defined in the system: product.product_product_consultant

By
AKRAM
on 5/25/13, 5:43 PM 2,186 views

Please, Can any body help me and show me how i can solve my problem? In my installation of OpenERP 7.0 when i clic "sale" in the setting to configure and select the option, i receive this error message " raise ValueError('No such external ID currently defined in the system: product.product_product_consultant

Borni DHIFI

--Borni DHIFI--
| 6 8 9
Tunis, Tunisia
--Borni DHIFI--

Techno Functional Consultant Odoo(OpenERP) 

http://www.linkedin.com/in/borni

Borni DHIFI
On 5/25/13, 7:42 PM

Hi,

It seems that you have deleted the default product Service. This can only be fixed by:

1°- Setup a new database.

or

2°-create a new product Service and create an enty in table ir_model_data with a pgAdmin

Thanks.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/25/13, 5:43 PM
Seen: 2186 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM