Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

No spacing on workflow email

By
James Utru
on 3/2/15, 10:04 PM 344 views

Hello there,

I've been battling a problem and finally decided to get some help. I have created a workflow that sends an email notification when an issue has been created. The problem I am having is none of the 'enter' lines I do will show up on the email once it's sent out. I usually do this to create paragraphs or just create spacing. I tried using this code <br> and <br /> but neither worked.This is a pain since some issues can be a page long and all the system does is group it all together. 

Clarification: If I created 4 paragraphs each with 3 sentences in Projects/Issue once the workflow emails the case info (Description) it has the entire Description as one whole paragraph.

Perhaps someone can enlighten me on what I am doing wrong or what I need to do in order to get this going the right way?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/2/15, 10:04 PM
Seen: 344 times
Last updated: 4/6/15, 1:17 AM