Odoo Help

3 Answers
Vijay Dumbali
10/17/18, 10:25 PM

I faced this issue. In my case the Buy Route had no Procurement Rule Set. It was blank. Under the Inventory module I went to Settings / Warehouses / WH and checked the box names “”Purchase to Resupply this Warehouse”. This created the missing Procurement Rule inside the Buy route. This worked for me. May be you should try. 

Resham Kumari
2/2/18, 8:20 AM

If you want to know which product's route is not define properly, just inherit this method and it will give you relevant message.  

class ProcurementGroup(models.Model):

_inherit = 'procurement.group'

_description = 'Procurement Requisition'

_order = "id desc"

@api.model

def run(self, product_id, product_qty, product_uom, location_id, name, origin, values):

values.setdefault('company_id', self.env['res.company']._company_default_get('procurement.group'))

values.setdefault('priority', '1')

values.setdefault('date_planned', fields.Datetime.now())

rule = self._get_rule(product_id, location_id, values)

if not rule:

raise UserError(_('No procurement rule found. Please verify the configuration of %s routes, product id %s') % (product_id.name, product_id.id))

getattr(rule, '_run_%s' % rule.action)(product_id, product_qty, product_uom, location_id, name, origin, values)

return True

Pinakin Nayi (pna)

--Pinakin Nayi (pna)--
| 2 2 5
Ahmedabad, India
--Pinakin Nayi (pna)--

He has good skills in problem identification and implementation of effective solutions. He is working in Odoo India.

Techno-Functional

LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/pinakin-nayi-2a33103a/

Pinakin Nayi (pna)
1/23/18, 5:14 AM

Have you changed and default routes. Probably this error occurred when you have wrong route configured or in chain if system not get the route to perform then it gives this error.

Please check your products routes.

(BTW currently not any easiest way to  know system breaks due to which route)

Ask a Question
Keep Informed
1 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now