Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

No module named usb.core

By
michel Guénard
on 3/28/14, 1:41 PM 8,415 views

I wanted to install the ESC/POS Hardware Driver module By OpenERP SA. The server answers

Error

Unable to install module "hw_escpos" because an external dependency is not met: No module named usb.core

What shall I do? as I don't know how and from where to install the external dependency named usb.core?

michel Guénard

--michel Guénard--
| 5 5 8
VIROFLAY, France
--michel Guénard--

VP operations & finance Social entrepreneur Certified Public Accountant Past Chief internal auditor

michel Guénard
On 3/29/14, 8:43 AM

As far as I am using the OpenErp Saas environment, I have no way to install this module. I would expect OpenErp to implement this on their commercial server.

Hi Jagdish,

Thx for answering However those instructions cannot be executed on a SAAS environment, making me try to understand why module hw_escpos is made available in SAAS while this dependency to usb.core cannot be met?

Looking forward to your clarification.

Regards,

Denise

Jagdish Panchal

--Jagdish Panchal--
| 5 3 6
Gandhinagar, India
--Jagdish Panchal--

OpenERP Developer

Jagdish Panchal
On 3/29/14, 1:09 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/28/14, 1:41 PM
Seen: 8415 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM