Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

No Handler Found (error)

By
new test
on 10/7/13, 6:27 AM 1,419 views

The goal is to install the openerp on offline computer without internet - I install the openerp on windows 7 computer - Then I install all the modules i need and all extra modues - I take a copy about the server Folder (C:\Program Files\OpenERP 7.0-20121227-075624\Server\server) - then i install openerp on computer without internet (the openerp installed without module) - I delete the Server folder (C:\Program Files\OpenERP 7.0-20121227-075624\Server\server) - then i put the server folder that i copy it from the internet computer that has internet - when I run the application it see the error (No Handler Found). Note: - But if i uninstall the openerp and postger SQL from internet computer and then i unplug the internet from the computer (now the computer is offline) then i install the openerp. - And i Stop the openerp server and i delete the server folder (C:\Program Files\OpenERP 7.0-20121227-075624\Server\server) - i put the server folder that i take a copy first time instead the server folder i deleted it - when i run the openerp it run correctly without any error (the computer still offline without internet) and then i go to setting --> install apps i found all the modules but they need install i click on install button they installed and all this without internet the Question is ???? why when i install the openerp on offline computer it give the error (no handler found) and when i install the openerp on the internet computer but the computer is offline it work correctly

Please I need the Help

IBS

--IBS--
| 4 5 8
Tétouan, Morocco
--IBS--

For more informations about IBS, please visit our website at www.ibs-na.com.

For a specific questions, collaboration or help, please send us an email to support@ibs-na.com

IBS
On 10/7/13, 11:36 AM

There is a simpler way to do this.

Just download the all in one installer as well as the source files.

Extract the source files somewhere and then copy the addons folder from it to your installation server folder.

Restart the server and then you can install any module you like while being offline.

Why:

• The all in one installer doesn't come with all the modules.
  • The source tar comes with all the modules.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/7/13, 6:27 AM
Seen: 1419 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM