Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

No Back Order created

By
Roland Lautenbach
on 5/10/13, 5:30 AM 3,029 views

I'm trying to do a partial delivery but when I change the quantity I get the following message.

"By changing the quantity here, you accept the new quantity as complete: OpenERP will not automatically generate a Back Order."

Any ideas on what I'm missing?

Gunatah
On 11/1/15, 8:03 PM

hi @ana Cristina, thanks for explanattion. Anyway, i got another question, is it possible to display back order quantity in sales order lines?

joseph d'souza
On 8/13/13, 4:33 PM

I am agree with @ Ana Cristina answer but if do the above steps properly after then if back order is not generated than you need check your product unit of measure is properly configured or not ?

let's take one exmple : your product uom is k.g then k.g is your reference uom and ratio is always one and second uom gram is smaller then reference and tonne is bigger then reference and proper ratio on uom.

hope guide you more on your question

Ana Cristina Ponce
On 8/13/13, 2:17 PM

Hi, What you need to do is listed next: 1. Enter to the delivery order 2. Select the button deliver 3. A screen is shown where you have to indicate the quantity that you are going to deliver 4. Press the deliver button 5. A back order is generated

You do not have to edit the quantity from the line of the delivery order, because that message is going to appear.

I hope that it works for you

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/10/13, 5:30 AM
Seen: 3029 times
Last updated: 11/1/15, 8:03 PM