This question has been flagged
3 Replies

I'm trying to do a partial delivery but when I change the quantity I get the following message.

"By changing the quantity here, you accept the new quantity as complete: OpenERP will not automatically generate a Back Order."

Any ideas on what I'm missing?

Discard
Best Answer

hi @ana Cristina, thanks for explanattion. Anyway, i got another question, is it possible to display back order quantity in sales order lines?

Discard
Best Answer

Hi, What you need to do is listed next: 1. Enter to the delivery order 2. Select the button deliver 3. A screen is shown where you have to indicate the quantity that you are going to deliver 4. Press the deliver button 5. A back order is generated

You do not have to edit the quantity from the line of the delivery order, because that message is going to appear.

I hope that it works for you

Discard
Best Answer

I am agree with @ Ana Cristina answer but if do the above steps properly after then if back order is not generated than you need check your product unit of measure is properly configured or not ?

let's take one exmple : your product uom is k.g then k.g is your reference uom and ratio is always one and second uom gram is smaller then reference and tonne is bigger then reference and proper ratio on uom.

hope guide you more on your question

Discard