Odoo Help

Next Action in Sales Opportunity

By
Iman Ahmad
on 8/13/15, 8:35 AM 723 views

Some time the next action in opportunity card appears in red color and sometimes black ,what is the reason ??

Laurent
On 8/27/15, 7:02 AM

Hi. To me, this seems related to the date. Today or late -> red. In the future -> Black.

Cheers

Tarek Mohamed Ibrahim

--Tarek Mohamed Ibrahim--
| 5 3 7
Gîza, Egypt
--Tarek Mohamed Ibrahim--

I am an old VFP developer on ERP

I have moved to 2p since Nov-2014 and started developing with Python on Odoo.

https://www.linkedin.com/profile/public-profile-settings?trk=prof-edit-edit-public_profile

tibrahim@2p.com.sa

Tarek Mohamed Ibrahim
On 8/27/15, 7:46 AM

Laurent answer is correct, to more explain it pls check this view definition

<record model="ir.ui.view" id="view_account_asset_asset_tree"> <field name="name">account.asset.asset.tree</field> <field name="model">account.asset.asset</field> <field name="field_parent">child_ids</field> <field name="arch" type="xml"> <tree string="Assets" colors="blue:(state == 'draft');grey:(state == 'close')"> <field name="name"/> <field name="category_id"/> <field name="purchase_date"/> <field name="partner_id"/> <field name="purchase_value"/> <field name="value_residual"/> <field name="currency_id" groups="base.group_multi_currency"/> <field name="company_id" groups="base.group_multi_company"/> <field name="state"/> </tree> </field> </record>

The 'colors' tag defines the color behavior of lines based on the line's state 

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/13/15, 8:35 AM
Seen: 723 times
Last updated: 8/27/15, 7:46 AM