Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Newly created submenu is invisible

By
Neeraja Ragesh
on 7/12/16, 5:09 AM 120 views

Hi all, am trying to create a new submenu for a long time, but its not getting visible even though am logged in as an admin. While taking the parent menu am getting an error "Type Error : This view is not defined". I can edit the name of existing sub menu items and it is visible to me but I can't create a new one. Any one Plaese help on this problem. Am using OpenERP 7.0. Please help me with some good answers

Have you provided the tree, form and action view that links to your submenu? Maybe that's the reason why you can't view your added menu

Giezel Esteves
on 7/15/16, 9:50 PM

when am trying to add such attributes it generates an error......

This view is undefined..how can I remove that error?

Neeraja Ragesh
on 7/17/16, 2:42 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/12/16, 5:09 AM
Seen: 120 times
Last updated: 7/12/16, 5:24 AM