Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

New to OpenERP 7.0 [Closed]

By
andrew rowley
on 3/12/13, 12:08 PM 575 views

The Question has been closed for reason: too subjective and argumentative

by
Daniel Reis
on 03/12/2013 13:22:14

Just started with OPenERP 7.0 - so maybe just about to ask some daft questions...

1. How can I change the first screen after logon (it always goes to the inbox) have tried using Home Action & Menu Action on the user - but no success

2 Everey action seems to setup everybody as a follower and sends emails to everyone - how can I change the default to not be a follower?

1. As mentioned elsewhere - how can we batch print directly to a printer (via CUPS?) rather than the slow process of printing individually via a PDF - this seemed to exist in an earlier version of OpenERP

I am sure these are simple points as everything else in OpenERP is just great, but without them the system is close to unuseable

Andrew

Welcome Andrew. The format of your question is not appropriate for this sites Q&A dynamics. It would be best to post each question separately. To avoid confusion, I'm marking this as "closed".

Daniel Reis
on 3/12/13, 1:21 PM

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/12/13, 12:08 PM
Seen: 575 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM