Odoo Help

New product from calc.custom model in product.template

By
R.Wouters
on 12/2/15, 5:17 AM 676 views

A custom model e.g. CALC generates a new product based on size-measurements and production-costs.

There are three fields; calc.name, calc.quantity and calcprice that i need when i select a product from sales Quotation or sales.order.

In other words: I want to be able to select the custom.product, generated by custom.model:Calc when creating a new quotation. For now i can only select product-id from product.product.

1. Is it possible to create / fill a new product into product.template from a custom model object?

Calc.model

Calc.calc_id to product.template .product_id

Calc.name to product.template.name

Calc.price to product.template.list_price

Because of complex calculations I developed a custom model which results in a product. When making a new quote in: Sales / Quotes, I can add order-lines and select div. products. I want to be able to select the products i've made in the custom model/calculations.

Do i have to modify the default product object or do i have to use m2m relations? Not sure how to approach this. Any help would be appreciated.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/2/15, 5:17 AM
Seen: 676 times
Last updated: 12/4/15, 6:02 AM