This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi all,

I just finished my new module : Odoo7 Homepage that replaces the page just after logged in (mail). This page is like a dashboard and shows a lot of informations we need (in my company). It regroups buttons for all the modules we use daily, also the last messages, the last news we (the company) want our shop to be informed, last ERP updates, some informations about invoices pending , and some other stuff to come.

Odoo7 Homepage

Odoo is a very powerful business application !

Discard

Will your module be available for Odoo V8? Where can we find it to play with it?

@thierry : please, can you post a tutorial to demonstrate how to customize openerp 7 interface ?

Author

@George : Module is not available yet, I have to rewrite it for the community. I'll make it as soon as possible @Scott : I'll do that but I need some time bit is so easy.

Author

Sorry I cannot edit my previous comment : @Scott : I'll do that but I need some time but it is not so easy.

Thanks for the info Thierry! When you have news about publishing a tutorial or the module itself, it would be nice if you could leave here a comment to inform us.

Author

@Georges : Of course I'll do

You've already shared some things with the community. Thank you for this comming sharing !

Best Answer

I've made something similar https://github.com/yelizariev/addons-yelizariev/blob/8.0/mail_wall_custom/

It's not fully finished, but can be used as a good start point

Discard
Best Answer

We definitely lack such a dashboard page with unpaid invoices, leads older than X days, Stock information, timesheets to validate, ....

Discard