CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I am running odoo 8 which I had clone from git using this
git clone https://github.com/odoo/odoo.git
Here is how i am running odoo
./odoo.py -r <dbuser> -w <dbpass> --db-filter='^%d'
Now I have created a module and save into addons directory and restart odoo. I also had update module list from web but my module is still not appear there, would you please help me what is the issue?
If you want inastall new module:
1. check is the path correct,
2. module is in correct location
3. module contain __init__.py, __openerp__.py, your_module.py (or just download ready to install module to make it simpler)
4. update modules list
5. remove filter in search bar to be able to see all possible modules then type the name of the module into the search bar (must be found)
6. install it clicking on INSTALL
Module example: here
If you still have a problem try place your module (or my module) directly in main 'addons' folder, update list and everything should be file :)
Well the structure of module is ok, the problem is something else. If i simply remove the odoo folder as well as the database I am using and then clone again odoo from git and before start the odoo simple copy my module into addons folder then it appear on web interface.
But if I create any new module and copy into addons folder and restart the odoo and also update the module list then its not appearing there. I already mentioned i am using --db-filter='^%d' to start odoo.
About This Community
Odoo Training Center
|Asked: 8/17/15, 11:30 PM|
|Seen: 1039 times|
|Last updated: 5/9/16, 12:06 AM|