Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

New Invoice layout Creation

NetbeamERP Technology
on 1/23/14, 2:49 PM 1,578 views

Hi Firends,

I am unable to create new invoice template or layout.

i tried a lot to create from open office but when i send that report to server it gave errors.

so please let me know the best way to create 2-3 new invoice templates.

Please do help.....

waiting for best answer.

On 1/28/14, 8:19 AM

Install and use webkit to do your invoicing - its much easier to configure. c2c has quite a few templates already.

Pavel Pavlov
On 1/23/14, 6:21 PM

Hello, 1) What version of openERP are you using 2) What version of Open Office on what platform are you using? 3) Exactly what error are you getting, when you send the report back to server? 4) Are you able at least to read the report from the server first? Regards, Pavel

Thanks for reply.

NetbeamERP Technology
on 1/24/14, 3:57 AM

i am using openrp 7 and openofffice 3.6. after sending it to server i am unable to print invoice.

NetbeamERP Technology
on 1/24/14, 3:58 AM

Hello, Please upload the openerp log, so that we could see if there is an stack trace error. Thank you.

Pavel Pavlov
on 1/24/14, 6:05 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 1/23/14, 2:49 PM
Seen: 1578 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM