This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi, I've downloaded the Windows All in One installer for OpenERP 7, installed it on a windows 7 machine, setup a database with demo data.

Now i want to install apps, like crm for example, and the system then goes to the openerp.com site, asking for an account.

When i enter either an existing account or make a new one, i'm redirected to the on line saas demo environment and not back to my local installation.

What did i do wrong?

Thanks Ruud

Discard
Best Answer

The best thing you can do is to download the source code of OpenERP, take the "addons" folder and copy its content in "path/to/Server/server/openerp/addons".

Now you need to activate "Technical Features" in you profile (you can find it in "Settings" > "Users" > "Access Rights")

Refresh.

Then you go to "Update Installed Modules" inside "Settings", click "Update", and then go to "Installed Modules", remove the "Installed" filter on the upper-right corner and you can install all the modules you want without going through their server!

Discard

Use "List View" and watch out for "Module Name" v "Technical Name"

Best Answer

Hi,

I think that I have the same behavior with Internet explorer. My problem seemed to be solved when I tried with mozilla firefox.

Best regards, Christian

Discard