Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

new.create button deletion

By
selva
on 5/6/13, 5:15 AM 667 views

hey all!!

I wanted to delete or disable certain buttons like new,create for users according to their accessrights..help me in this...expect your replty...

Sandeep

--Sandeep--
| 6 5 8
Delhi, India
--Sandeep--
Python OpenERP Developer http://in.linkedin.com/pub/sandeep-rana/3b/a16/786/
Sandeep
On 5/6/13, 5:21 AM

hello selva

if you deselect access right of create of that particular model for that user,

create or new button will be automatically disable

Though i define the access rights properly still the buttons are visible.And only at the last step the user is not able to create...plz help me in simplifying the process

selva
on 5/6/13, 5:34 AM

suppose our model is product then we create a user "demo" we give access right to demo for proudct just deselect create access in access rule line

Sandeep
on 5/6/13, 5:41 AM

plz be sure, there should be different group of user for such rule

Sandeep
on 5/6/13, 5:46 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/6/13, 5:15 AM
Seen: 667 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM