Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

New Company not available

Lazarus Sismanis
on 5/15/14, 11:45 AM 544 views

Just created an account, signed in and created a 'New Company' (at the 'your-company-name.odoo.com' field prompt) to test things out. However, this new company is not available to me and when I attempt to recreate it, i get the message 'This name is already taken, sorry'

I later discovered that the site was undergoing an update while I was registering and following the initial setup process.

Can anybody help me retrieve access to the company I created so I can test OpenERP to see whether it is a fit for our company?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 5/15/14, 11:45 AM
Seen: 544 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM