This question has been flagged

I am using a standard chart of accounts for my country. When I wanted to assign payable and receivable accounts to my partners I had to notice that there are not provided all accounts of this chart. I can only see payable and receivable accounts for balance based accounting, but what I need, these are the according accounts for net income accounting. We only need to do our accounting according to net income method and do not need to have any balancing. Maybe there is any setting for telling that to the system? Up to now, I have not found such a setting.

This is really odd, as I am sure that some days ago, I could see and select these accounts I need. Are the standard charts of accounts touched by system updates, too? Maybe now, I have to explain to the system that we do not need any balance based accounting and then, the relevant accounts become activated? Or can I convert account templates from inside accounting settings to activated and selectable accounts? Among these templates I can find the accounts I need, but I do not now how to generate selectable accounts from them. Any help appreciated...

Discard