Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I'm just testing odoo 8.0 on my synology disk station.
My question: How can i copy or add modules (ex. from this site) in my odoo? My odoo version is a open source and i have downloaded some modules from here. Now, this files are on my desktop and i have to install it in my odoo.
First way (recommended for multi database setups)
1. Create a directory for your custom addons
2. Add this directory to your addons path in your config file
3. Extract/Unzip your modules into your custom addons directory
4. Login to your odoo instance and enable technical features
5. Update your module list under Settings/Modules
6. Search for the corresponding module
7. Install it.
Simple way for single databases:
1. Login to your odoo instance as admin with technical features enabled
2. Go to Settings/Modules
3. Import your module.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 2/11/16, 7:07 AM|
|Seen: 594 times|
|Last updated: 2/14/16, 6:37 AM|