I'm just testing odoo 8.0 on my synology disk station.
My question: How can i copy or add modules (ex. from this site) in my odoo? My odoo version is a open source and i have downloaded some modules from here. Now, this files are on my desktop and i have to install it in my odoo.
First way (recommended for multi database setups)
1. Create a directory for your custom addons
2. Add this directory to your addons path in your config file
3. Extract/Unzip your modules into your custom addons directory
4. Login to your odoo instance and enable technical features
5. Update your module list under Settings/Modules
6. Search for the corresponding module
7. Install it.
Simple way for single databases:
1. Login to your odoo instance as admin with technical features enabled
2. Go to Settings/Modules
3. Import your module.
About This Community
|Asked: 2/11/16, 7:07 AM|
|Seen: 505 times|
|Last updated: 2/14/16, 6:37 AM|