Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Need to change the state of form from default draft state to another state?

on 7/18/14, 2:40 AM 463 views

Hi Friends,

In draft state is default state for account voucher form.So now i have to change this state to hardcore state put by me when i save the form, due to checking for approval conditions.I have tried with commented the state: 'draft' in source and in my module i have added like in defaults i have added like

'state': 'to_be_checked'

But when i save the form the state changes to draft state.Even i have checked all modules whether this inherited or not.But i haven't found anything like that.So please help me in this ASAP.Thanks in advance

On 7/18/14, 3:48 AM

Finally i have managed to dont this by using Workflow.In default in Workflow mentioned as draft for initial i changed it to to_be_checked state.So it was done

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 7/18/14, 2:40 AM
Seen: 463 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM