Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Need Online live chat tool

By
jason aldean
on 10/24/13, 8:21 AM 1,204 views

I am searching for online live chat tool for my website and get some important reviews from from some reviews websites. Now I want to integrate eAssistance Pro live chat software on my website. Can any one tell me the integration process of this software.

Ghanshyam Prajapati

--Ghanshyam Prajapati--
| 4 4 8
Pune, India
--Ghanshyam Prajapati--
OpenERP Developer
Ghanshyam Prajapati
On 10/25/13, 10:12 AM

Hello Jason,

No any technical skills are required to add eAssistance Pro Live Chat on website. You can easily integrate it to follow just simple process. You can operate it from mobile platform because it's compatible with mobile application Likewise- Blackberry, iPhone, Android & Windows Phone.

Live Chat Installation Process:

• Just create an account - eassistancepro(dot)com
  • eassistancepro(dot)com Receive
  • confirmation email Get HTML code Paste
  • on website Download operator console
  • After that, Start Chatting

Thanks

Vimesh Chaudhari
On 6/23/15, 10:06 AM

If it is in odoo

May be you have to give a try to odoo addon website_livechat.

For me it works perfectly.

Thank You.

Liam Houston
On 5/26/15, 6:55 AM

Hi Jason,

I recommend Click4Assistance, we signed up and got the chat button on our website under 10 minutes, it was very simple to add live chat you sign up for the free trial at http://www.click4assistance.co.uk you will get sent an email with everything you need to get up and running. 

Zoey Richardson
On 2/6/14, 11:48 PM

I accidentally came across inside, and after looking through their site www.inside.tm, it morphs a business website into a virtual storefront so business personnel can see and help their site visitors in real-time using chat. You also can try this one. It is really a great apps.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/24/13, 8:21 AM
Seen: 1204 times
Last updated: 6/23/15, 10:06 AM