Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Need Informations About OpenErp Technical ?

By
Ali Abdelmonem Mustafa Amer
on 11/5/13, 6:30 PM 507 views

Hi All

I'm New In OpenErp Developing So I Have Many Questions That I Want To Know It's Answers

1- What The Names Of PostgreSQL Data Base Refers To like (Res_Partner Table , ir_Model Table ) (Res And Ir , ..... Etc ) Refers To ?

2-I Tired Inheritance In View But it Didn't Work With Me So If Any One Have Any Good Tutorial Or Good Explanation About It I'll Be Glade For Him

3- What Is The Xpath Use For In Views ?

4- good Example Of Function Fields Because I Tried Before It Didn't Work With Me

5- Finally Inheritance By Delegation I Want Any Idea About It

Sorry For Prolongation But It's Important For Me

So If Any One Has Answers Please Help Me

Thanks A lot Guys

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/5/13, 6:30 PM
Seen: 507 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM