Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

need help with UPS FEDEX module

By
kaynis
on 4/3/13, 12:41 PM 1,206 views

I have installed the module for shipping shipping_bista for V6.1 but I cannot get it to do anything. Nothing happens when I click "Generate Shipping Quotes" can anyone please help? Thank you

Cyril Gaspard (GEM)

--Cyril Gaspard (GEM)--
| 5 6 8
Paris, France
--Cyril Gaspard (GEM)--

Forum contributor since 2008

Cyril Gaspard (GEM)
On 4/6/13, 9:23 AM

Hi,

perhaps you do not install dependencies, or not done configuration, read the README.txt here :

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~faisal-basar/openerp-usa/BistaShipping/files

Bye

Thanks for your response but I have installed all the dependencies. One question, do i need to configure all the carriers or just the ones I need for the module to work?

kaynis
on 4/8/13, 5:55 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/3/13, 12:41 PM
Seen: 1206 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM