Odoo Help

need help with adding a bank address to a customer invoice

By
Artem
on 9/22/16, 4:50 AM 608 views

I want to add a bank address to a customer invoice. Other fields are ok, but the address is empty.

Any help is appreciate.

<template id="report_invoice_document_inherit" inherit_id="account.report_invoice_document">
    <xpath expr="//p[@t-if='o.fiscal_position_id.note']" position="after">
        <t t-foreach="o.company_id.bank_journal_ids" t-as="journal">
            <t t-set="bank_acc" t-value="journal.bank_account_id"/>
            <t t-if="journal.display_on_footer">
                <div style="witdth: 35%; border-bottom: 1px solid black;" name="bank_address">
                    <br/>Bank: <span t-esc="bank_acc.bank_name"/>
                    <br/>Currency: <span t-esc="bank_acc.currency_id.name"/>
                    <br/>Account number: <span t-esc="bank_acc.acc_number"/>
                    <br/><span t-esc="bank_acc.bank_name"/>
                    <address t-field="bank_acc.bank_id"
                        t-field-options='{"widget": "contact", "fields": ["address", "name"], "no_marker": true}'/>
                    <br/><t t-if="bank_acc.bank_bic"><span t-esc="bank_acc.bank_bic"/></t>
                </div>
            </t>
        </t>
    </xpath>
</template>

what is the model of bank_id field ? if you do <t t-esc=''bank_acc.bank_id"/> ...

In which version ?

Jérémy Kersten (jke)
on 9/22/16, 5:10 AM

bank_acc - res.partner.bank and bank_acc.bank_id - res.bank

I can see it it invoice if do <span t-esc="bank_acc.bank_id">

Odoo 9.0

Artem
on 9/22/16, 5:29 AM

What's the output of : <t-esc="bank_acc.bank_id.sudo().with_context(show_address=True).name_get()[0][1]"/>

note sure that widget contact work for other object than res_partner out of the box...

Jérémy Kersten (jke)
on 9/22/16, 5:38 AM
Artem
On 9/22/16, 11:08 AM

Widget contact does not work because of res.bank model has not got fields: mobile, website, country_id (has got 'country') and I do not understand what is the first address that is checked in /base/ir/ir_qweb.xml templette:  <div t-if="address and 'address' in fields">.

I think it's good idea to make all models where address is used compatible with the contact widget.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/22/16, 4:50 AM
Seen: 608 times
Last updated: 9/22/16, 11:31 AM