Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Need help on customize OPENERP

By
Kathy
on 8/28/14, 10:48 PM 678 views

Our company would like to customize openerp, did anyone can do that or can recommoned? Better in Australia. Thank you so much.

Anthony Gardiner
On 4/3/15, 9:05 PM

Hi Kathy,

I'm based in Melbourne, I've been a user of odoo for some 3 years now and have been creating a team of Odoo developers, you "expense" comment is warranted yet how about we make contact?

Anthony Gardiner agardiner@tagsbm.com

Jacky
On 8/29/14, 2:16 AM

Check www.zbeanztech.com

Thank you

Kathy
on 8/29/14, 2:20 AM
Mariusz Mizgier
On 8/29/14, 1:53 AM

You should try asking another partners in other countries then, maybe their prices and services will be more suitable for you.

Thank you

Kathy
on 8/29/14, 2:20 AM
Stephen Tran
On 8/29/14, 12:16 AM

You can check from odoo's partners in australia: https://www.odoo.com/partners/country/australia-14

Or you can find freelancer in odesk.com or freelancer.com

Thank you. However they charge a lot of money and not doing a good work. That is way I want to ask if anyone use any good service.

Kathy
on 8/29/14, 1:07 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/28/14, 10:48 PM
Seen: 678 times
Last updated: 4/3/15, 9:05 PM