Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Need help in created custom application using python

By
Mustafa Syed Arif
on 1/20/14, 12:28 PM 661 views

Hello everyone ,i am new to openerp........and i wish to create an custom application using python language as its my assignment and i am not professional in python to .........so i need a sample coding and also a step by step process like where to save what coding .. please help me out

Ajay Tandon
On 1/21/14, 12:07 AM

If you want to create an custom module, first you need to create an module package in it...

1.__init__.py

2.__openerp__.py

3.yourmodule.py

4.yourmodule.xml

you can also have a look at the link provided below...By using the above mentioned files you can create an basic module. After that you can customise your based upon your requirements

Reference web link:

doc.openerp.com/trunk/web/module/

doc.openerp.com/v6.1/developer/03_modules_1/

doc.openerp.com/v6.0/developer/2_4_module_development/module_creation/

Can u give these file for customizing warehouse ..........thanking you

Mustafa Syed Arif
on 1/21/14, 11:02 AM

Thnks for the info.....can u give me these for warehouse

Mustafa Syed Arif
on 1/21/14, 11:03 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/20/14, 12:28 PM
Seen: 661 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM