Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Need Help For Critical Functionality?

By
David Warner
on 10/20/13, 3:13 PM 564 views
       I have customer form on which there is character field for entering customer name and some fields to enter customer address details like street,city,state etc...On the same form i have kept one button which will concatenate all the address details.once user clicks on this button a record will be automatically created in my custom class (For ex: abc_customer_address).on the same form one more one2many field is there for customer to enter his service details.This One2many is having one field which is many2one of my custom class i.e.abc_customer_address named as abc_address_id.
     Now what i want is that once customer clicks on create button of one2many and goes for abc_address_id and selects create and edit option to open the form the same customer name should get automatically popped up in one of the field of the form which is many2one of customer class.so that user will enter his secondary address details and will save the form.
     Is it possible to do it in this way?

Can anyone please suggest me a workaround if this is not possible in such manner?

David Warner
on 10/24/13, 3:22 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/20/13, 3:13 PM
Seen: 564 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM