This question has been flagged
6 Replies

To whom this may concern,

I am setting up an ERP system using Odoo for my company's customer. One of the features that they require is the ability to use their Android and iOS devices to manage members and contacts on Odoo. Right now the only thing that I can manage to do is to use any web browser on Android/iPhone device to access to Odoo, but that's not what they ask for. What they need is to manage contacts and members through an application built for that device (similar to Salesforce Mobile app). So my question is, do you guys in Odoo have any Android/iOS app for this purpose? Let me know if you do. If you don't, do you know any third-party app that can connect to Odoo? I tried some apps, such as MyOdoo and modoo, but couldn't login (they all tell me that authentication failed, even though I entered correct username and password).

If you don't mind, please reply to me as soon as possible. Thank you.

Regards,

Anthony

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,
I have read your query and the best solution I would suggest you is Odoo Mobile App. The Odoo Mobikul Mobile App Builder will convert your Odoo Store into a native mobile application. Now it is not necessary to have desktops/laptops to shop from your store. The customers/buyers can easily visit your store by using the mobile application on the go.

Features
                  1. It facilitates the User to Configure the Pricelist at the backend to Apply Special discount on the product(s) such as “App Only” discounts or vice-versa.

2. Platform(Website/App) from which the customer has bought the products frequently is tracked.

3. It helps in managing unlimited Banners and Published/Expiry dates of every banner separately and product sliders and sliders modes(fixed/sliding)

4. Allows the User to configure the selection criteria of products like New products etc in an Automatic/Manual way

5. This app also helps in managing the push notification.

6. The user can configure an action to trigger on the customer click like a product/category/custom collection page.

7. This app builder helps in managing unlimited featured product categories.

8. The homepage displays the highlights of the popular categories.

Also read the Mobikul Odoo Mobile App Builder user guide

Regards
                  -- 
                   Webkul
                  Anisha Bahukhandi
                  Technical Content Writer (ODOO)

Webkul Software Pvt. Ltd. Contact : India (+91)-9870284067 USA (+1)-9143531684  
                  Address H-28, ARV Park, Sector 63 ,
                  Noida-201301 (U.P.) India (Branch Office)

Facebook - Webkul  Twitter - Webkul  Youtube - Webkul Ticket Support - Webkul
                  This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain privileged or copyright information. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disseminate, copy, distribute, or use this email or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify us. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete this email from your system.

Discard
                  Best Answer

Hello Anthony,

have you tried the "mERP mobile app" (mERP Odoo mobile)?

It's closed source app and there is Android version only, but it supports even your custom modules and works with Odoo 7/8/9

Thanks.

Discard
                  Best Answer

try this: https://github.com/Odoo-mobile/crm

Discard
                  Best Answer

MyOdoo app does work flawlessly on my iPad, it crashes at the welcome screen on my old iPhone 4S though. I can select the database and do see all my data. It does work behind (with a proper domain name) or not behind a proxy server (by IP address on Port 8069), please note my database names in the selection wheel "flohmarkt-zug" and "gastrosoftware":

Discard
                  Author Best Answer

If there is any good existing native app (even if it only has the ability to manage members) for either Android or iOS, that'd be great, as our client only needs that for the next meeting at this first stage. The problem with the apps that I experimented is that they keep telling me authentication failed even though I entered correct username and password. MyOdoo (link https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/odoo-mobile/id890388033?mt=8) keeps telling me to select a database but doesn't give me any option nor instruction to do so on the logon screen. This is why I asked you guys if you know any native app (for either Android or iOS, or both) that can connect to my database on Odoo. That'd be great. Thanks.

Discard
                  Best Answer

Hi Anthony,

It is better understood that you need a Native App on Android to manage above mentioned activities..recommended is to built app development separately instead of using existing stuff...suggestion.

Thanks 

Discard