Odoo Help

Navigation API??

David Greenstein
on 10/23/16, 9:31 AM 592 views

Hey everyone.  I am working to integrate odoo community 9 into a suite of other applications.  They all need to share a common header.  It would be amazing to be able to make an API call to get the dynamic header from odoo and pull the elements into my common header.  I don't see anything in the API docs about nav / menu / etc related feeds or access.  Can someone point me in the right direction as to if / how this is possible?  Are the menus just views and I can use the view calls? Thanks in advance!

Jesse Rye
On 10/25/16, 11:41 PM

You need to create a custom interface extension to incorporate your external applications into the Odoo visual framework. This is pretty easily accomplished using some javascript and underscore. This link should get you started.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 10/23/16, 9:31 AM
Seen: 592 times
Last updated: 10/25/16, 11:41 PM