Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

NameError("name 'o' is not defined",),

on 1/8/14, 5:15 AM 1,805 views

I create, actually, a custom invoice but I have a problem :/

My invoice is create and I think it's perfect but when I add this line : repeatIn(o.move_lines,'line') between one tab : description / Tax / Quantity / Unit Price / Price and this tab : different element.

Without "repeatIn(o.move_lines,'line')", my invoice is good but I haven't all lines in my invoice. With "repeatIn(o.move_lines,'line')" I have the error in object.

It's possible to have an idea of my error?

Thanks all

Pinakin Nayi (pna)
On 1/8/14, 5:39 AM

The error because there is no any 'o' define in your code or 'o' define out of scope. Check your code like <para>[[repeatIn(objects,'o')]]</para> defined with object 'o'....

On 1/8/14, 6:13 AM

I put this line in first.

<para style="Table Contents">[[ repeatIn(objects,'o') ]][[ setLang(o.partner_id.lang) ]]</para>

Is it correct?

I work with openoffice. My problem wasn't resolve :/

Hello, Can you please try this one.... <para style="terp_default_8">[[ repeatIn(objects,'o') ]]</para> <para style="terp_default_8">[[ setLang(o.partner_id.lang) ]]</para>

Pinakin Nayi (pna)
on 1/8/14, 6:16 AM

I don"t know how change this with openoffice :/

on 1/8/14, 6:33 AM

hey , you need only to define in top like : [[ repeatIn(objects,'o') ]] [[ setLang(o.partner_id.lang) ]] ... You can refer :/account/report/account_print_overdue.rml and related sxw file....

Pinakin Nayi (pna)
on 1/8/14, 7:01 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 1/8/14, 5:15 AM
Seen: 1805 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM