I do not know how but all of the sudden when I open my instance of OpenERP all of my sales orders have changed to the status of 'undefined'. Anybody have any idea what may have caused this?
Sure, I already had this problem. Most of time it come from an option that has been uninstalled. This option was adding a new state that has been deleted. Have a look in the different options in the sale part . AFAIC, it happened to me when I set the unset the option for generating shiiping order from order lines.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 4/3/14, 8:14 PM|
|Seen: 679 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|