Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Baiju

--Baiju--
| 5 4 8
Kochi, India
--Baiju--
ODOO technical and functional

I like learning new thing, especially technical thing. I am a quick learner, I can learn technical things very fast. I have good logical skill,  I have immense interest in programming.

e-mail id : baijuks@hotmail.com

Baiju
On 5/7/15, 7:47 AM

You can create this in previous dates. [ Answer Updated ] If you are using average or real costing method, the price will be incorrect if you keep the price in PO as it is,, but you can edit that line by line as you have the real Invoice with you...

Hope this will solve the problem.............

No u Cant. : 1.There is no option to create it with previous date. 2. If you manually customize creating with previous date, then product standard_prices will be incorrect if average or real price method is used.

Zura Tsiklauri
on 5/7/15, 7:47 AM

I mean the cost of Product for today will be incorrect If I register Purchase with Back Date. Thanks for answer but: 1) I will have Incorrect cost as after the purchase which was missed, Sales were made, and sales have impact on the cost as after sales, total COGS is calculated with Available COGS for the Moment(Purchase COGS - Sales COGS). Secondly, Imagine a situation: I forgot to register a purchase. After it, many sale orders have been written (Moreover: using Anglo Saxon Accounting), which means that journal entries were made with with costs in them. These entries are all incorrect as the standard_price would be different if I didn't forget this purchase. 2) Now imagine If I Delete a Purchase order(Picking and Invoice)(Its not possible if they are confirmed but If I customize), If I delete, standard_price will be incorrect and all entries after deletion(I mean entries from sale) will be also Incorrect. That's why I believe that COGS recomputation option should be added in Odoo. P.S. You are right, Back Dates are Possible.

Zura Tsiklauri
on 5/7/15, 9:11 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/1/15, 4:47 AM
Seen: 500 times
Last updated: 5/8/15, 5:29 AM