Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Multiple workflows are not working in single module

on 1/14/15, 1:28 AM 540 views

I created two different workflows in a single module. When i update the module and restart the server, second workflow is overwriting the first one. Can anyone please tell what could be the reason? or how to achieve it?

Note : I am having two different models with their correspoding workflows in single module.

On 1/16/15, 1:44 AM

Hi Guys, I have fixed the issue. Problem was with workflow activity and transition ids. I was using same workflow.activity and workflow.transition id's in both the workflows. So latest one was overwriting former one. When i changed the ids, issue got fixed.

| 5 3 8
Pondicherry, India
On 1/14/15, 3:02 AM

Hi Shiv Modi,

You can use condition facility in workflows which can handle your muliple workflows .
if condition a=1:
if condition a=2:

This document might help you

Hi Vasanth, Thanks for answer, but my scenario is different. You solution will implement if i am having two workflows on signle model but my case is two different models with their correspoding workflows.

on 1/16/15, 1:41 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 1/14/15, 1:28 AM
Seen: 540 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM