Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

multiple views in a single workflow

By
Shaumyadeep Chaudhuri
on 9/3/13, 10:56 AM 1,202 views

Is it possible to have multiple views/forms in a workflow being displayed depending on the state the workflow is in? If so how can i achieve that?

Hi,

In your form view you can use the attribute attr={'invisible': [('state', op, value)]}

Yes, but i actually wanted to load multiple forms not make some contents invisible since they are hugely different form one another

Shaumyadeep Chaudhuri
on 9/10/13, 6:00 AM

The probleme is the form view are load with the loading of the action. You may use the fields_view_get to choose the good view. But you must reload the action when your state changed. If you click on the button it is easy, but if your are already on the view and another user change the state, your view can be reloaded

Suzanne Jean-Sébastien
on 9/10/13, 6:26 AM

Only one user can change the state at a time so, that isn't a problem. but what happens when the state changes and the user returns or some other users tries to view it, do i use the fields_view_get for the form view or the tree view?

Shaumyadeep Chaudhuri
on 9/10/13, 6:52 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/3/13, 10:56 AM
Seen: 1202 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM