Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Multiple users in one mailbox [ODOO 9]

By
Sytse
on 9/18/16, 10:42 AM 228 views

Hi folks,

Got the mail servers up and running, with a catchall adress and all aliasses in place. Now the folowing issue came up. There is a mail box where all orders come in (eg Sales@mycompany.com), is there a possiblilty to link all involved salesmen to the emails send to this adres? 

Regards,

Sytse

Create a sealesteam with this e-mailaddress and assign the salesmen to this salesteam.

Mario Gielissen | Openworx
on 9/18/16, 11:29 AM
Taher Giyori
On 12/5/16, 8:36 AM

Try this solution
https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/how-to-setup-email-alias-111570

Sytse
On 9/18/16, 1:32 PM

Hi Mario,

Thanks for the fast reply. 

I tried your solution, which looks so straight forward, but it seems that am lost again..

First of all I couldn't find the field to set the salesteam allias, but after installing the CRM module this popped up.

After setting the right alias and sending an email to the catchall box, the mail is not visible in the team member message list. But somehow a new sales team is created named after the subject of the message. 

What did I do wrong :s? I started with a complete fresh database (just Sales&CRM installed).

This is because you have selected the wrong value in "Aliased Model" field.

Taher Giyori
on 12/5/16, 8:36 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

5 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/18/16, 10:42 AM
Seen: 228 times
Last updated: 12/5/16, 8:36 AM